Saturday, September 13, 2014

Viva Glam Rihanna 2




I must start my review with the swatches of the lipstick and the lip glass. I must say these are two of the ugliest swatches ever! If I only had this to go on I would NEVER consider buying this product. What I did see was the promo of Rihanna wearing this shade and I said "gotta have it!"

Really? How ugly are these swatches!

First the lipstick, Mac is calling this color frosted metallic mauve. I really don't know how to describe the color. It is dark(ish) metallic bronze with a hint of mauve. I would never wear a frost because they tend to make my full lips a bit too......much. But there was something about the color that I just really had to try. The lip glass is a metallic rosey color with lots of glitter or glimmer. Glimmer is somewhere between shimmer and glitter.

Looks more bronze here!
How amazing is the packing!

Viva Glam Rihanna 2


 I think they actually work well together. I used the gloss only in the center of my lips. I love these colors. I am sure it won't suite everyone, but if you are into a more bold lip statement you must check this one out! Even if you aren't, I am certainly not one to be bold with lipstick colors. I love my rosey, mauvey shades, but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment